March 17, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
At Warman Home Centre we cannot stress enough the importance of the health and safety of our valued cliental, suppliers, as well our staff at every level. Being aware of the role we need to play going forward together as the rapidly evolving COVID19 situation continues to develop is one of our top priorities. Our management team and staff are devoted to continued education of the coronavirus as new information is available to ensure we have the necessary precaution and policy’s in place.
Supporting our staff
- We are currently following the Government of Canada’s recommendations with regards to travel and have implemented policies to ensure employees that may have been exposed to COVID 19 self-isolate.
- We are also encouraging those feeling ill to stay home to stop the spread of viruses.
- We have allowed our schedule to be more flexible to support staff and reduce the risk to others.
- We encourage customers to limit personal contact, practice social distancing and when possible promote business (placing orders) through email and phone rather than in person.
- Delivery is Free of charge for those in Saskatoon, Warman, Martensville, Osler, and Dalmeny.
Supporting our clients
The cleanliness of our store remains a top priority and now more important than ever. We have added additional cleaning services with regards to delegating cleaning responsibilities, cleaning of high traffic areas such as check-outs, restrooms and staff break rooms to avoid the transmission of the COVID19 virus. Hand sanitizing stations have been added to all entrances of the store and staff workstations. These practices will continue going forward and be adapted as more information becomes available on COVID19.
We would like to thank everyone for their understanding as we work together to keep everyone safe and healthy during this time.